Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lets talk Gluten Free Candies

When you get your diagnosis and you have to make all the life/food changes you wonder where candy/chocolate stands. As a woman this is very important to me. I love chocolate, it is delicious and melts in your mouth. As a mom it is a tiny pleasure I allow myself to indulge in. At work we have a Gluten free group and one of the ladies sent me an email. It was about candy bars (who was a happy girl? I was!!!!) So lets talk about candy bars


Ok list


Reeces Peanut butter cups
Hershey's bars (with or with out almonds)
Baby Ruth
Snickers
M&M plain/peanut
Butterfinger
Milky Way Midnight
Heath
Dove Dark Chocolate
fudge
York peppermint patties
Hunk bars


If you can't do chocolate and dairy:
Divinity candy
Starburst
Skittles
Most hard candies--read labels
Most taffy--read labels 
Peanut brittle
Gummy Bears/Worms




Also check out Ener-g foods they have great allergen free chocolate.


When I found this out I was elated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is nice to know we may have to make large sacrifices when it comes to food but we still have options in candy choices

No comments: