Sunday, October 30, 2011

Load Day 1

The hardest thing for me to adjust too is taking the HCG drops 30 mins before each meal. I am so spacey in the morning that I better set an alarm for this. Loading is also a biggie. Day 1 and 2 I am supposed to eat high fat but not high carb foods. I have been eating healthy for so long that my brain is programmed so high fat is hard to do or to do more then I normally do.

For Breakfast I had 2 fried eggs with whole wheat toast and grape juice. Then drank my normal coffee which will have to go plain after tomorrow :(

Lunch I will most likely eat out and for dinner we are having creamed eggs. I am thankful for load day though because tomorrow is Halloween and we are having a potluck at work so I can eat sweets and the Shepard's pie I am cooking.

No comments: