Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween was my last loading day and I made the most of it. I woke up and weighed in at 205.3 so I was down again for a total loss of 3lbs during my two loading days. I am pretty sure I put some back on which was what I was supposed to do. We had a potluck at work and I ate everything. I had fried chicken, steak, gyoza's, cupcake, candy, soda, Shepherds pie, and stuff I can't remember. It was all so delicious!!! go everyone at work they did amazing.

Today is my first low calorie day. I weighed my lean protein for today and cooked it. I have prepared both my lunch and dinner. I will admit I was worried about the drops and remembering to take them at the right times. My meal plan is this
Breakfast: Banana
Lunch: Chicken on Spinach with a little lemon for flavoring
Snack: Apple
Dinner: Chicken with tomato and grissini bread sticks
Snack: Zevia soda
I can wait to weigh in tomorrow and see where I am at. My mentor said I should be breaking 200 by Saturday.

No comments: