Monday, October 10, 2011

Adventures in Daddyhood

Today I went back to work Full time during the day. I have never been away from my babykins (14mo) for this long during the day unless she is spending the day with Grandma. My sister-in-law had to cancel on us today so daddy stepped up to the plate. This is the first time he has had the kids all day with out big sissy being there (she is 15) needless to say it was quite the adventure and the story goes............................

Text #1: if she poops in the bath what do I do? Do I give her a bath? Does this bath count? Do I need to bleach the tub before second bathing if second bathing is necessary.
Answer: No babe just hose her off with the shower head and then clean the tub
Phone call on my break:
Me: was this a hypothetical poop or a real one
Him: it was a real one.....(no sound)......She just climbed up her clothes and is now on the table. I got to go bye

Text #2: Does he need a backpack (our son 4yrs) He says no, I said should I ask mama he said no
Answer: yes he needs the Mariner moose backpack and his shoes are in it.

Text #3: Does Bella drink regular milk now? Is the cup from this morning can she drink it.
Answer: none didn't hear it

Text #4: She is crying while I wait
Answer: yes the cup is fresh and yes to milk

Text #5: Herrrrro
Answer: none he was just texting while I was

All this happened before 11am LOL luckily Grandma showed up to rescue him and my mom had checked on him too and was able to give him the answer to the poop problem. She proceeded to laugh her butt off and then called my aunt so she could laugh her butt off. It is amazing all the stuff you do as a stay at home mom only becomes real when your hubby has them.

No comments: