Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Still on my Journey

It has been interesting since I am now over 6 months pregnant with my third child. I hate hair!!! So I shave my legs, arms, and that creepy little pregnancy line you get on your tummy almost everyday. Shaving my legs is getting to be an Olympic sport and somewhat sad but still amazing I can bend the way I do. I finally waxed the other side of my bikini line and don't know why I waited so long to do it. The skin is so smooth and even though it hurts it is worth it. Eye brows are getting out of control these days and I spent a while plucking them last night. My friend (who is also pregnant) is coming over to do my hair (I will have blonde highlights) That I am excited for and soon I will be getting my pedicure. I tell you what being a "trophy"wife sure feels like pampering to me but in the end most moms forget to take care of number one and this project has reminded me that I need to step back and take care of myself. I feel better and look better for doing this.

No comments: