Saturday, October 18, 2008

Halloween is coming

and I have ordered mine and Nicholas's costumes. He is eeyore and I am a sexy Eskimo. I now have to work my butt off to wear this costume but I will get there. Nicholas is going to make such a cute eeyore. Jasz wants to be Tinker bell or a Fairy with a poofy skirt but we are just having no luck. I have sunday off so maybe we will look then. We are going to the pumpkin patch on sunday I am very much so looking forward to that!!! Nicholas is now old enough to understand it.

1 comment:

Meaghan said...

I saw you entered to win a gift certificate to Starbucks and thought you might like my giveaway.

I started an online coffee shop and we are giving away 1 lb of gourmet coffee every Friday. Stop by and get entered:

www.getthebean.blogspot.com

-Meaghan @ Get The Bean