Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My wedding dress is here

It came today and is sooo gorgeous. I will take pics once I get my petticoat since it looks funny without. I should get it with in the next few weeks. It fits in the stomach just fine but will not go over my ribcage. So getting the corset back is the best thing since I will have the hourglass figure. My MIL said it will not be a problem to have it taken in since I am going to lose significant weight and inches. Also the hemming in the front will be no problem at all because how the dress is made. So once it is closer I will have it altered and have everything done. Everyone cannot believe close to me who I told cannot believe that I only paid $25 for the dress because it is so gorgeous and does not look cheap at all (you know I have to rival my sister) Did I tell you that Nick LOVES IT. He snuck onto ebay and looked at it but when he saw it in person/on person he loved it. Which is great because I love it too. I can't wait to get my petticoat so I can post the pics I know you all wanna see!!!!!!!!!

No comments: